You still make pancakes from just flour, then I go to you))) These babies bombyces delicious all by themselves, and with the toppings – it’s just mind-blowing. The amazing thing is that they are mostly consist of it is from beets.
I already have shared the post about the other fruit and vegetable pancakes, but about these I decided to write separately to all of them noticed and tried)))
The recipe is about 20-25 pieces with a diameter of 8-10cm (chocolate, it turns out chickpeas on 7 more, since the ut more ingredients).
• Whole wheat flour – 100-120 g of tsz or 50/50 wheat with buckwheat flour (General flour you can and should experiment, but then its scope may vary),
• Water – 250-300 ml (any, but very tasty with coconut low-fat),
• Baked/boiled beet – 300 g
• Eggs – 3 PCs.,
• 3 dates, pitted,
• Vegetable oil (any neutral flavor) – 2 tbsp.
• Salt – 0.5 tsp., (try the first batch of pancakes and add salt if necessary).
This can stop, but I suggest + two variations of these same pancakes.
Additional ingredients for chocolate pancakes:
• 2-4 tbsp of cocoa (look at your taste, I love everything and more))) is direct too many do not put – will taste bitter.
• 2 tamarind or to taste
• Approximately 70 ml of milk,
• Ground vanilla – 1 tsp or seeds of half a vanilla pod
• Cinnamon – 1 tsp,
• Ground ginger – 0.5 tsp.,
• Optional zest of half an orange,
• Optional can also knead the chocolate chips, raisins or other dried fruits, but do not overdo it, pancakes and the “base” is very tasty. These ingredients contribute to the finished dough at the end.
The ripe bananas is needed here (I highly recommend them fry until brown in a drop of oil) and roasted peanuts/peanut butter for feeding or any other nuts you like. Another excellent these blinci serve with mascarpone and cherry jam.
Important point. Their beautiful chocolate color and flavor is evident after roasting, don’t worry about what color and Arat beet test again.
Additional ingredients for the cheese pancakes:
• 2 cloves of garlic (or 0.5 tsp. of dry ground garlic),
• A few leaves of purple Basil (or 0.5 tsp. dried),
• Black pepper and Cayenne pepper – pinch,
• 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
• A few roasted walnuts, goat cheese and balsamic cream to serve.
Also these pancakes can be served with pickled herring and thinly sliced green Apple, and a boiled tongue and horseradish. I mean, remember what beets goes well and feel free to use pancakes instead.
If you do not like some spice, do not use.
How to do it.
1. Bake the beets.
Wash beets, wrap in parchment and bake for 50-60 minutes at 180C. Speed of cooking depends on the size of the roots, after 40 minutes pierce with a big fruit with a sharp knife if it is without crackle, and a Herculean effort – beets are ready. Let it cool and then you can clean. Cleaned recommend over a sink or bowl with water, so as not to paint all around;)
2. In blender the beet sending all ingredients except flour, punch and gradually add flour. Consistency should be like liquid yogurt.
Keep in mind that if you experiment with other types of flour, the quantity will be different, do not overdo it. It is better to add gradually and watch for consistency.
Ideally, let the dough stand for 15-20 minutes, stir and then bake. This is necessary in order to test the developed gluten, which makes pastry more elastic. But if you don’t have the time to bake immediately. Especially if you use flour without gluten.
3. Fry in a pan with good nonstick coating. The pan well to heat, and then fry on a medium heat. The first batch with a drop of oil, then on a dry pan.
On the first side to fry until the pastry top is not dry, and the pancakes quietly, you can easily flip to the second side for 1-2 minutes until tender.
It is important each time to stir the dough before sending the crepe in the pan. If this is not done by the end of the bake the dough on the bottom will be very tough. The first and last pancakes are different in texture.
You can serve them immediately, but most of all I love these pancakes warmed up. Usually bake a lot at once in the evening. Part is frozen and part is heated in the oven in the morning and is served as described above)
The fact that my recipe is very little flour in this recipe and the pancakes turn out a bit first. But if you give them soak overnight, then reheated, they will be just perfect. High fruits and vegetables, at least flour. Like pancake, eat, and like or not;)
If you eat the pancakes right away, I recommend them after roasting bake for 5-7 minutes at 180C, but this is optional.