A quick but exquisite and tender salad, here’s a recipe (for about 2 servings):
1. 100g fresh spinach wash, dry.
2.1 large pear (type “Conference”) peel, cut lengthwise into quarters and carefully remove the core with bones and stalk. Cut each piece across into thin petals.
3. refueling. I did everything by eye, so there are no exact proportions, but something like this: 50 ml.olive oil, 1 tbsp. lime juice (can be replaced with lemon juice), 1 tbsp. balsamic cream or 1 tsp. honey +1 tbsp. wine/balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper to taste. Optionally, a pinch of cayenne pepper, a small clove of garlic, passed through a press or a pinch of ground dried garlic, ½ tsp Dijon mustard. As a result, you should get a spicy-sweet sauce like “vinaigrette”, but with notes of lime and garlic.
4. gently mix the spinach, pear and half of the dressing in a large bowl.
5. Prepare the remaining ingredients: 1 avocado is separated from the peel and bones, cut in the same way as a pear, coarsely chop 50-100g of any delicious blue cheese. I love Italian Gorgonzola, but here you need a more solid version, the French Saint-Agur is ideal. Pecans are rinsed and dried in the oven at a temperature of about 160C until crunching. I like it well roasted.
6. feed. Spread the salad with dressing on 2 plates, spread the avocado on top, pour the remaining dressing, sprinkle with cheese and chopped nuts. Mmmmm…