I honestly often forget the stuffing, which cooked pancakes, so I decided to make a post in which as in a notebook will record all of them, so as not to strain your brain each pancake)))
So here’s what I currently have (the list will be updated):
1. The most simple, loving.
• All kinds of jams/preserves,
• Syrup (especially maple),
• Salted caramel,
• Condensed milk + optional ground cardamom (didn’t want to include in the list, but many of her love),
• Chocolate sauce (not purchased, and melted chocolate with milk),
• Nut paste,
• Sour cream,
• Different cheese
2. Complicated sweet.
• Poppy-seed filling,
• Vanilla curd with berries, fruit or sauce of them
• Cottage cheese stuffed with nuts, dried fruit and honey/jam,
• Curd with banana/figs,
• Nut filling with dried fruit,
• Homemade Nutella and fruit
• Homemade salted caramel out of dates,
• Fried banana with chocolate and peanut butter,
• Caramelized apples with cinnamon, raisins and nuts,
• Ice cream and berries/fruit sauce
• Fruit or berry toppings on creamy-based
• Pancake cake.
3. More complicated not really sweet or not sweet.
• Cheese type sauce tzatziki,
• Cheese with herbs,
• Cheese/cream cheese with pickled/salted cucumbers and greens,
• Goat cheese and caramelized onion or roasted leeks,
• Goat cheese and spinach,
• Goat cheese, honey, nuts, thyme,
• Cottage cheese/ricotta cheese, honey/jam and nuts
• Blue cheese and pear,
• Carmelitana pear and blue cheese ice cream,
• Baked pumpkin with blue cheese and caramelized onions,
• Baked pumpkin and cream cheese
• Camembert and berry sauce
• Mozzarella and sun-dried tomatoes,
• Different humusy,
• Salmon and cream cheese,
• Herring with pickled onions and fresh Apple
• Mushroom stuffing,
• Mushroom stuffing with chicken,
• Pate and caramelized onions,
• Classic pancakes with meat
• Cheese and meat with mustard sauce
• Baked ham with creamy horseradish and pickled cucumbers,
• Duck with Hoisin sauce,
• Baked crispy bacon and maple syrup.
Let me remind you that recipe for pancakes in which to wrap the filling – here.
All my pancakes can be found in the section of breakfasts here.