The moment when a salad just happened from what was home, but immediately loved it. Fragrant, spicy, light and hearty at the same time. In him everything is in harmony and texture, and taste.
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
- Forks 1 large cauliflower (or 2 small),
- 4 medium carrots, preferably a very sweet seasonal
- 1 bunch parsley,
- 1 bunch cilantro,
- 2 cloves garlic, missed through chesnokodavku (optional)
- 3 tablespoons Apple cider or wine vinegar,
- 3 tbsp lemon juice (you can substitute Apple cider or red wine vinegar),
- 2 tbsp Jerusalem artichoke syrup or any other sweetener (optional)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (can be replaced by 0.5 CH. l. salt),
- 1 tsp ground coriander (optional or substitute the spices that you like),
- Vegetable oil – 2-3 tbsp.
- Salt/freshly ground pepper – to taste.
- Crispy chickpeas (recipe) – a handful for each serving
- Tahini dressing, try with a different (recipe 1, recipe 2, recipe 3) – 2 tbsp for each serving.
How to do:
1. Chickpeas do in the first place, the link to the recipe above. Do it a lot at once, put in salads, soups or just enjoy;)
2. While the chickpeas are done, prepare all the remaining ingredients.
Rinse the cabbage, disassemble it into inflorescences, rinse it again, let the water drain. Drying the cabbage is an important point, otherwise the Kona will not be baked, but will be boiled and not so tasty.
Leaves and a stalk not throw out, and put in the freezer and then cook this kind of vegetable broth (recipe).
Opolaskivaniem greens, soak in water for 10-15 minutes, so it definitely came off all the dust and dirt, again opolaskivaniem.
We only want the leaves, chop them coarsely. Stick, not to throw, too, in the freezer for broth.
Carrots my brush, clean (peel also not throwing themselves already know why;). Further, the peeler nastigaet thin plates, put them in a container with tight cover, add to vinegar, lemon juice, soy sauce or salt, garlic, sweetener, cilantro or your favorite spices, pepper. Close the jar and mix everything together intense shaking, leave at rest for at least 10 minutes. Marinating the carrots can be done in advance.
Make the salad dressing (it is better because it “collects” the whole salad).
3. Bake the cabbage.
Chickpeas take out, put the oven on to warm to 180C.
Spread the cabbage florets on the parchment, sprinkle with a little salt and pepper, butter sprinkles and carefully all this stir. Try that each inflorescence was covered with oil.
If you have the desire, then the cabbage can be used to season anything you like: paprika, turmeric, chili, cumin, mustard, honey, etc., but believe me, in this case, salt and pepper straight enough for the carrots and chickpeas and so will be very spicy.
Bake in fan mode until crispy and crusty, this is approximately 25-35 minutes. Depends on the oven. After allowed to cool.
4. Collect salad.
On the plate put cabbage, then the carrots on top of greens, really do not regret it there is a place, then pour dressing on salad (2 tbsp per serving or how many have conscience))), throw a handful of chickpeas and enjoy immediately.